Online Meeting to discuss how to develop the Free Currency for english speakers

Hi everyone !

I am willing to meet English speakers in the Free Currency community to discuss how we could develop this currency in English speaking countries (I am looking toward the US where part of my family lives).

I would like to create a task force of motivated people to translate some content in English, create a dedicated website (or add an English section to websites and apps ?), organize some conferences in English, build a kind of communication and development strategy…

Who is up for it and want to join this group ?
Let’s meet on April 27th at 7pm French Time. Join the meeting on this link :

Please note the password is : Free

To join by phone, dial : +1.512.647.1431 then 3002351898#
See other numbers for other countries at this link : Jitsi Meet

6 « J'aime »

@Hugo-Trentesaux @Spencer971 @grover @testmine @Corinne @Candide @FanfanJub @Fern

2 « J'aime »

Relative Theory of Money, by Stéphane Laborde: en.trm.creationmonetaire.info/
RTM for Kids, by Cuckooland: cuckooland.free.fr/TheRtmForTheKids.html

3 « J'aime »

Notre visio pour le Québec est tous les jeudis à 19h mais comme la majeure partie sont bilingues on peut peut-être basculer sur celle-ci

2 « J'aime »

Super, j ai besoin de travailler mon anglais et serais partant pour participer. 19h de quel créneau horaire?

1 « J'aime »

I will be there :wink:

1 « J'aime »

I would be interested to join to help spread the word in other languages.
I will need a reminder to not forget about it.

3 « J'aime »

19h heure française :slight_smile:

1 « J'aime »

Sounds good! I wil post a reminder here a few days before :wink:

2 « J'aime »

Et https://libre-currency.org/ (merci @Krikri)
Et https://vimeo.com/coriinne/thelibrecurrencywithoutjargon, dont les sous-titres pour sourds et malentendants vont bientôt paraître.

2 « J'aime »

Bonjour Sophie,

J’ai trouvé ce fabricant indien de tissu. Je pense que ça peut être super utile d’incorporer ce type de structure / contact dans la monnaie libre. Est-ce que ça te dirait de les convier à la visio du 27 avril ? Je peux les contacter si tu veux.

Au plaisir d’avoir de tes nouvelles.

Virginie
La fée détective
:star:

1 « J'aime »

Hi Soph,

Count me in!

See you all at 7pm CET next Tuesday April 27th.

Thank you for the advance notice. I’ll do my best to spread the word as well, and remind others.

Hi! Sure he is welcome to join the conference!

Hi! Just a friendly reminder for the visio call tomorrow to discuss how to develop the G1 for English speaking countries.
Join us at 7pm French Time at this link : https://meet.jit.si/FreeCurrency-English-Speakers
Password : Free
See you tomorrow!

1 « J'aime »

Don’t forget! the how-to:english-adoption discussion starts in less than an hour!

1 « J'aime »

@Hugo-Trentesaux.

1 « J'aime »

Someone posting the recap would be nice.

1 « J'aime »

I was wrong :frowning:

1 « J'aime »

Was also late. Feel free to ping me with an @ next time.

Edit: The meeting is a bit too early for me. I do not want to ask move it to later since it’s complicated with all the time zones into the English speaking countries.

1 « J'aime »

Unfortunately, Jodi company in India :india: didn’t reply :mailbox_with_no_mail: to my proposal to join the meeting :ghost:

1 « J'aime »