Where are the Canadians on Gchange?

I’ve been using gchange for digital goods (video games), so I haven’t paid attention to location until now. I understand the active market is in Europe, but I haven’t been able to find any Canadians. Not that I am Canadian, but it’s the closest large place with a lot of French speakers.

I’m also wondering if City, Country could be separate fields. So if someone isn’t comfortable with publicly revealing their city, they could still indicate country.

I should be able to add a Canadian map, on the home page.
It could be easier for me if you give me a geojson file, with all canadian’s states.

It’s mainly a question for the Canadian users of G1. The search bar on gchange asks City, Country, so I either can’t simply look for a country without a city or there are just no Canadian users,

Here, this repository uses UNLICENSE:

Or:
http://mapstarter.com/
It has a preset for Canadian provinces (and US states).

1 « J'aime »

What about using this new tool/website: | Ğirala.net (English version) or | Ğirala.net (French version)

Hi! Are you the developper of Gchange ? I think it would be great if there would be a map of the US too. Would it be possible ? So then people in the US would feel more welcome to post their offers on Gchange and that would ease the start of G1 use in the US.

Yes :slight_smile:

Sure, i can do that for you. :slight_smile:
I just need a use a SVG with Geo data, but i think i already have one. I will check

1 « J'aime »