Invitation to join the english category

@Spencer971 @grover @scuti
Here we got a new category dedicated to english langage. It will help give visibility to the english part of the forum until it’s big enough to take it’s independance :wink:

Some useful posts :

4 J'aime

I’ve been using this tag to index English threads. Maybe it could help in some way.
https://forum.monnaie-libre.fr/tag/english

2 J'aime

Hello to all of you!
Yes it is sure a good thing ,
to have an english gateway also,
the world is before us and there s a lot of june creators to add to the movement​:v::ok_hand::v::point_up::+1::+1::+1:

2 J'aime

Very nice. Thank you Hugo!

Scuti: your english tag is certainly helpful.

Welcome everyone!

1 J'aime

thank you! I would like help for the certification I don’t know people I can ask
Thank you!

3 J'aime

Hello i am in Brussels ,
we can meet if you want.
:+1::+1::+1:

1 J'aime

There is now a Discourse plugin that enables marking a thread with a language.

Do we prefer to: (the same applies to other languages)

?

I don’t like the category approach: when posting a message about e.g. communication in English, you don’t know whether to post it in the English category or in the Communication category. The other forums with a main language and secondary language categories have the same problem.

I don’t mind as long as it’s easy to find topics in English. I would say the langues:english category has been relating to the English speaking community or world. But the tag #english includes questions directed at the general free currency community that is written in English (e.g when I ask for help in Outils).

Edit:

I see it’s in effect now. I think it would be good if the plug-in’s tag returned the same results as the #english tag.

How do we use the langage tag ? There is an italian guy on the xmpp duniter chatroom.

I saw this (staff only) post, by @moul who installed a « multilingual plugin » on this forum on May 8th.

Maybe there was an option to specify the thread’s language at the time I said that, I don’t remember.

1 J'aime