What do I check before I certify a new Ğ1 Co-creator?

This is the message with a list of questions I ask to new Ğ1 Co-creators before I decide to certify their member wallet:

"Here are a few things I would like to go over with you before I can certify you:

• Can you send me your phone number and your email address? I need to have two different ways of reaching out to you in case I need to check with you on your use of your member account.

• Did you save your password in two safe places in case you loose it? Know you will have no way to retrieve it if you loose it, so you might loose all your Ğ1s and your co-creator capacity if that happens.

• Did you download the revocation file and saved it in a safe place? It’s an important file that you can use to close down (« revoke ») your account and transfer the funds and certifications to another wallet if your password gets lost or stolen. You can find a tutorial on where to find that revocation file on your Cesium app here: Telegram: Contact @G1CurrencyUSA

• Please take som time to read the G1 Licence and let me know if you have any questions. That’s important that you understand it well and that you make sure the people you will certify in the future understand it too. That’s basically the contract you are agreeing to with the G1 community. You can find the G1 licence in your cesium app or at this link: g1_monetary_license_en.rst · master · documents / g1_monetary_license · GitLab

• I usually certify people only if they posted an offer on one of the marketplaces (Gchange, Airbnjune, Juneted, Girala…) and had at least one exchange with another G1 user. Can you please send me the link to your post and share it in our group?"

=> the last question is not related to the Ğ1 licence, but I personally make it a requirement before I certify someone because I find it important to keep the G1 offerings flourishing. If there is no offer on the G1 market, then there is no point in Ğ1. And that requirement also helps people to understand that it is not only about receiving (the UD), but also about giving (their offers of value).

4 « J'aime »