Developping G1 use in the USA (Denver, CO)

I personally don’t see the appeal of video conferences, and I have yet to witness evidence of Canadians on gchange despite there being more members in Canada than the US. (2) and (6) would be the approaches I would go with. Any time someone posts advertisements on gchange tagged #remote or english, it gives more exposure to other ads with the similar tags. So definitely keep at it.

For (2) I want to emphasize the importance of word-of-mouth when it comes to spreading ideas. It’s why social media, YouTube, Twitch, and so forth are so powerful. The following point also answers this question:

« Libre currency »" makes sense, but consider the following:

If you make a website about « free currency », « libre currency » or « monnaie libre », only people who are aware of those terms will use it in a search engine and find those sites. (Most people in the US are not aware of the term nor are they aware of Stephane Laborde or his theory.)

If you made a personal blog and blogged about entertainment, culture, hobbies, programming, video games, etc and simply accepted G1 in donations, more people would discover G1 as your website encompasses topics people would be interested in. I discovered G1 through a webcomic for example, and the webcomic was just doing its own thing.

This is why I suggested this:

(5)'s types of crowdfunding campaigns seem to be unsuccessful on gchange. Additionally if you gave people currency units in exchange for nothing or something easy, it is harder to assign a serious trade value to it.

But if you want to draw G1 into the US, you can have people accept G1 for their blogs, photo galleries, YouTube channels, git repositories, web novels, etc. Nowadays, most people create some form of online content.