Cesium Desktop App v1.6.7 fails to start

Attempting to run the desktop version of cesium returns this:

$ cesium
[8479:8479:0110/231252.864970:ERROR:component_loader.cc(165)] Failed to parse extension manifest.
[8559:8559:0110/231334.447447:ERROR:sandbox_linux.cc(371)] InitializeSandbox() called with multiple threads in process gpu-process.
[8559:8559:0110/231335.250164:ERROR:buffer_manager.cc(488)] [.DisplayCompositor]GL ERROR :GL_INVALID_OPERATION : glBufferData: <- error from previous GL command
[INFO]  [desktop] Launching Cesium...	{"debug":false,"menu":false,"sdk":true,"home":"/home/user"}
[ERROR] [desktop] Error while trying to launch Cesium: Cannot read property 'split' of null	TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of null
    at loadSettings (chrome-extension://eddgpcgfbhhopcmllclnjdoiepjnmnjj/cesium-desktop.js:222:96)
    at startApp (chrome-extension://eddgpcgfbhhopcmllclnjdoiepjnmnjj/cesium-desktop.js:518:5)
    at chrome-extension://eddgpcgfbhhopcmllclnjdoiepjnmnjj/cesium-desktop.js:553:20

Hello @test !

did you post this on forum.duniter.org or open a ticket on the git ?

The duniter forum, no but that may be a better idea.

I do not have an account on their git host though. They require real name and administrator’s approval.

I think cesium git is github …
use the search tool to find it here or on the duniter forum.

I don’t have a github account either. I left way before Microsoft acquired it.

1 « J'aime »

Ok, so let’s wait for a tech to answer you post.

as a rapid turnaround, you could use the firefox add-on. It work well for me. (but it’s the V1.6.6)

Ping @kimamila

Yes, ok have Manu issues on desktops artefacts…
Please use Firefox extension (link hère : www.cesium.app) for now.

I have difficulties to maintain si Manu target platforms : desktop, phone, extension, web…

Ce sujet a été automatiquement fermé après 90 jours. Aucune réponse n’est permise dorénavant.